Friday, January 27, 2006

Blogging and drawing inspiration --Mistaken

It's a natural thing that everyone wants a blog to write whatever they feel and want to share some good things they are interested with others.
When i post good articles from people who have a great experience and well known in Oracle arena here, i do it with the genuine and sincere attempt to just share it with my friends and not to gain any other thing.
If copying the blog template and posting articles by others in my blog hurt/affect the original authors they can mail me so that i would stop doing so.
I accept my mistake that i had misspelled the author's name in one occassion and express my sincere apologies to the author.
Well, i hope people would see that i am genuine here and have nothing here to take credit/gain popularity/"whatever" one can possibly think of.

No comments: